Jun 19, 2023
We are a leading-edge law firm located in Australia with international offices in New Zealand and the Middle East. Pioneering digital and online technology, we have transformed into a fully electronically-enabled law firm. We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a remote Bookkeeper/Operation VA, allowing you to work from the comfort of your home.
Reporting to: Accountant of the firm, and will assist the Director and Legal Operations Manager
• Assist in managing financial record, and reconciliation of accounts
• Assist in invoicing and billing, entering timesheet on our practice management system
• Process and track invoices, ensuring timely payments from clients and vendors. Monitor outstanding invoices and follow up on collections.
• Assist the team with e-filing, file and document management, and appointment setting
• Assist the accountant with bookkeeping tasks
• Assist in maintaining books and accounting system up to date
• Act as support staff to operation when needed and will work closely with the Director and Operations Manager
• Perform other ad hoc tasks as required
• University/College degree in Accounting or Finance is a mandatory requirement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Attention to detail is a must
• Fully experienced in using Microsoft Office products and applications
• Experience with Microsoft Teams is highly desirable
• 2 Years Bookkeeping Experience
• Familiarity with practice and project management systems like LEAP or Zoho Project is an advantage
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• High-speed internet connection and a designated workspace
• A noise-cancelling headset is required
• Experience in Zoho One Suite, desirable but not required, training will be provided
• You will be required to provide your own computer that must meet the following requirements: Windows 10 and Office
• You will be required to have your own high-speed internet connection and a backup system or data plan that will be required for any internet outages, preferably with 5G connection or equivalent.
• You will be required to have your own designated workspace that will allow you to focus on your workday and commitments that will require you to engage with clients from around the country, therefore requiring a quiet workspace as well as a noise-cancelling headset.
• Ability to work in the Australian time zone
• Full-time employment with a minimum of 48 working hours per week
• The position offers a possibility for advancement within the firm.
Place of Work:
• Remote work – Employee to supply their own PC/Phone/Internet and to install any required software on their phone or GPS location to enable sign-in and sign-out of work and to track all tasks, activities, and projects worked on.
• To apply, please send your resumes and cover letters.
Contact Person: ARGIE J.
Member since: February 11, 2022
Total Job Posts: 16