Jun 14, 2023
1. Oversee company activities;
- Making weekly reports and monthly reports to clients.
- Main point of contact between the team and the client.
- Reviewing Cease and Desist letters before sending out to takedown
intellectual property infringements.
- Guide the team in the intellectual property takedown process in
marketplaces, social media and websites.
2. Working on Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) — USPTO matters
in the company and drafting pleadings for Trademark Opposition matters
and working on all other relevant matters for the proceeding through
3. Working with Brand Protection Portals such as Mercado Libre Brand
Protection Portal, Amazon Brand Registry, Alibaba Intellectual Property
Platform, DhGate Brand Portal, Made-in-China Portal, eBay Vero
program, Shoppe Brand Protection Program, Etsy, Walmart Etc.
4. IPR enforcement (Trademarks, Copyrights and Patent infringements
Identification and takedown); Online Brand Protection and Anti-counterfeiting-
sending takedown notices to websites, marketplaces and social media and tracking.
5. DMCA takedown notices.
- Drafting and preparing Cease and Desist letters, counter-notices/ replies
for Intellectual Property Infringements. (Trademarks, Copyrights and
- Working with Trademarks, Copyrights, Design Patents and Utility Patents
enforcement and Identifying infringements on different platforms.
- Trademark Registrations, Copyrights Registration, Office Action
responses (Drafting Non-final office actions/ Final Office actions,
Responses and Arguments with Evidences to Suspension Letters) with
- Knowledge about WIPO conventions and how they work with infringements etc.
Must be available to work Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5pm EST time.
Contact Person: Sheena Miranda
Member since: September 9, 2019
Total Job Posts: 30