Jun 14, 2023
Y1 Sport is an exciting UK based startup. We have been in business since 2012 making bespoke clothing for universities, schools and sports groups. We are looking for a full-time, home based, customer support agent to manage inbound enquiries on our website. We are looking for someone that is quick to respond, with a keen eye for detail and also the ability to make custom designs using basic photoshop skills.
Our company has 10 full time employees. You will be working in a team of 5, reporting into Jodie our Head of Y1 Custom Stash. We communicate internally using Slack and we will also have 2 video calls per week to check in, make you feel part of the team, and give additional training.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
1. Check the live Google Sheet daily for new inbound enquiries - the information the customer provides will include; product, primary colour, secondary colour, logo and estimate quantity.
2. Create a basic mock up of the clothing item they require in their team colours using design software; Affinity
4. If they reply asking for amendments, you will make the changes quickly and send the iterations back to the customer to check
5. Once they are ready to order you will send them a spreadsheet so they can input the quantity they require
6. You will take the chosen design and then information from the spreadsheet and input this information into an order form
7. You will send the order form to your colleague in the UK and they will send the invoice to the customer to pay
8. The UK team will then put the order into production with the factory
We are invested in our agents success. You’ll go really far if you're:
- A fast learner and happy to ask your boss questions if you are unsure of something
- Quick to reply to
- Can maintain structure in your inbox to keep track of a large number of clients
- Written English in
- Spoken English for communicating internally
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Google Calendar
- Google Meet (for internal team calls)
- Slack (for internal company communication)
- Customer Service / Sales experience
- Photoshop / Affinity Design (training and software will be provided)
NOTE: At Y1 Sport we use Affinity Design rather than Photoshop
In the interview process you will be required to download a free trial of Affinity Design in order to complete a task. We will provide you with education and training to complete this.
This is an opportunity for a full time role starting on July 1st 2023.
Contact Person: Jodie Thomas
Member since: April 27, 2023
Total Job Posts: 2