Commensurate with experience
Oct 18, 2023
We area fast-growing E-commerce company based in the California USA and we are looking for an eager and excited graphic/video expert to join our growing e-commerce team! You must have prior graphic designing experience and be a self-starter. Experience matters. If you don't have any real world experiences, please don't apply. This is a high growth position.
If you would like to apply, please answer the questions below and send it to
1. Have you worked with Amazon sellers before? We only want to find experienced graphic designers who have worked with Amazon sellers before.
If your answer is yes, then please send us the amazon storefront URLs you worked before and the listing URL you worked before
2. Social media posts: Have you worked with social media posts before?
What kind of social media strategies you worked with in conjunction with graphics and/or videos? If your answer is yes, then please send us the social media pages you worked with and the post/strategies you worked with in concrete examples.
3. Youtube shorts: Please follow this youtube link to create a youtube short video no more than 15 seconds, follow the SOP described in this youtube video and send me 1 example of youtube short you will finish.
If none of your answers for above questions is yes, then we appreciate your application but at this
If you can answer yes to one of the questions above, please let us know.
Please make sure that your reply has
NOTE: Failure to follow exact instructions in your responses will immediately disqualify you. You will NOT be considered if you do not follow the instructions herein.
- Amazon EBC
- Photo retouch
- Info-graphics design
- Background removal
- Image editing
- Logo design
- Packaging design
- Video editing (not required but considered a bonus skill)
This will be a part-time, leading to full-time position. Remuneration will be project-based.
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal communication) is a MUST!
- Computer skills are a MUST!
- Typing 60+ WPM
- Well-organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Graphic design skills & experience
- Experience working with US/UK/Australian companies will be highly considered
- Take directions & able to follow closely; High attention to detail
- Ask questions if you don’t understand directions; communicate if you have new ideas, give suggestions!
- Fast-learner who is able to multi-task and has a willingness to work hard
- Requires little supervision
- Have reliable electricity and power (with seldom to no power outage). Punctuality is a must
***********DO NOT apply if you do not match our requirements****************************
Contact Person: Timothy
Member since: March 29, 2019
Total Job Posts: 47