Jun 01, 2023
We are a real estate investment firm, we fix and flip houses, apartments, and land.
You will support our real estate team remotely. As an executive assistant, you will handle various administrative tasks, coordinate appointments, manage databases, and provide exceptional customer service to clients. Your ability to multitask, communicate effectively, and maintain confidentiality will be essential to succeed in this role.
- HR & training
- Coordinate appointments
- Marketing, Lead Generation, and Lead management
- Due diligence & property research
- Skip Tracing
- Deal Analysis, and Acquisition assisting
- Assist in drafting and editing real estate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents.
- Personal Assistant.
Qualities & Requirements:
- Problem solver & Self-directed
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Organized & Process orientated.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using virtual communication tools, such as
- Familiarity with real estate terminology and processes is preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with
Potential to grow to a higher management position.
Bonuses, and commission
Full time position
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your experience. Please start your reply with "Full Charged" to know that you actually read our post.