30000 - 40000 php
May 31, 2023
US based Janitorial Company is a fast growing health care entity in the Manhattan region of NYC. We are professional, supportive, inclusive and our goal is to Support our staff with a top tier Human Resources Manager. Please read entire document
The Human Resource Specialist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. Looking for a person to work full time and long term.We are a growing company looking for a Hr manager who will also handle payroll. We are looking for an experienced individual who is detail orientated and a self driven person.
Consistently recruiting best-in-class employees
Measuring the impact of new recruits and all employees
Choosing the onboarding system and process for new employees
Onboarding new employees
Work with management to resolve grievances and issues related to employees
Develop HR strategies that are in line with business goals
Create and maintain compensation and benefits programs
Build and foster a nurturing work environment
Create and foster the company culture and employee events
Ensure diversity goals are being met
Oversee and manage the performance review process
Develop training and employee development programs
Ensuring employees are aware of company policies
Ensuring legal compliance throughout the HR department and company
Handling workplace investigations, terminations, etc.
Reporting HR metrics to management and the C-suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Put help is here in subject line. if you do not We do not open Application
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations our driving forces and talent management
-Back up internet
Bachelor's or Associate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required.
At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
SHRM-CP a plus.
Salary is set must be ok with it that monthly amount. Must be able to do 25-30 hours per week EST.