$1200 - $2000
Nov 30, 2023
My Biz Niche is a full-service digital agency specializing in custom website design, development, and online marketing.
We are currently looking for an SEO Project Manager who can create strategy and ensure all deliverables related to SEO get completed. You will be responsible for the prioritization of tasks and managing the hourly budget to complete them. You will be responsible for the overall success of the campaigns and communicating wins, issues, and next steps to the Account Manager and the SEO Team.
1. Conduct a comprehensive review of the new client's SEO proposal, project start details, client notes, and any other relevant documentation.
2. Collaborate with the Content, Link Building, Technical, and Citation team strategists who will be working on the project to ensure they have a thorough understanding of the client and the overall objectives.
3. Participate in an internal kickoff meeting with the assigned team and the account manager to gain a clear understanding of the client's goals, services provided, and the amount of hours allocated for implementing the SEO strategy.
4. Create and set up internal SEO project documentation in both our project management software and Google Drive to facilitate communication and collaboration among the tea
5. Perform a strategy audit and locate key issues holding the site back from ranking. This can include Google Penalties, Identify URLs that lost ranking, Lack of or bad Backlinks, Thin Content, Un-themed Title/Meta properties, etc.
6. Perform KW research around KW’s that will achieve the client goals. This typically leads to Intent based KW’s to drive leads for looking for services or a product.
7. Build a sitemap to fix and/or add pages to the current sitemap for the website to rank for those KW’s.
8. Build an information content marketing strategy if the campaign is National and they want exposure or if it can result in more leads.
9. Break down the strategy into clear and well defined tasks to the assigned project resources needed to perform them.
11. Get estimates of hours for any new pages or updates to the website, enhance word count for pages and content strategy. Assign accordingly based on the priority of pages that could rank the fastest to give us quick wins.
12. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget on hours, and estimating monthly costs
13. Manage project budgets and resources effectively, ensuring that all work is completed within scope and on budget
14. Identify and address any potential roadblocks or issues that may arise during the project lifecycle
15. Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices, and make recommendations to clients based on this knowledge
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, or web development.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in project management
- Solid understanding of general SEO principles and the web-design process.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.
- Comfortable using Hubstaff to keep track work hours
Our work schedule is from Tuesday to Saturday, 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM Philippine time. We use Hubstaff to time track work hours and monitor productivity output.
We have paid leaves, holiday pay, performance bonus, 13th month pay and team training and development.
If you think you are the one we’re looking for kindly send the following:
1. Latest Resume w/ photo
2. SEO Portfolio
3. OnlineJobs.ph Profile Link
Subject: SEO Project Manager Candidate
Contact Person: Kathy Roncal
Member since: February 17, 2011
Total Job Posts: 34