Based on experience
Aug 31, 2023
OPEN FOR NEWBIES LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GROW. TRAINING PROVIDED.
Job Type: Full Time (8 pm - 5 am PH Time)
*Please don't apply if this does not work for you
Kairos Carolina Digital is a black-owned digital marketing agency that simplifies the online biz world by helping small businesses acquire leads and clients.
We're looking for someone who has:
• proven experience in web designing
• Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem-diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Ability to utilize web design tools especially Duda and Go High Level
• At least basic to intermediate writing skills
• Have graphic design skills and know how to utilize software like Canva and Adobe Suite
• Ability to create automation and workflows for our landing pages, website, funnels
• No experience required, training will be provided
Some of these tasks will be lifted from you if you have a lot to do. We have a team that will always support you with your tasks if needed. We need someone who is dedicated to this job and has an awesome personality.
If you think you are a perfect fit, please send your resume and portfolio with the subject line: Web Designer Application: [Complete Name]
Contact Person: Bruce Waller
Member since: September 26, 2022
Total Job Posts: 16