$15 USD and up negotiable depending on your experience
May 26, 2023
We are seeking a talented and experienced SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to join our team. The ideal candidate needs to have a proven track of records in growing brands, developing and executing successful social media marketing strategies, managing social media accounts, and analyzing social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns.
If you are a creative, results-oriented individual with a passion for social media marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Senior Social Media Manager.
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Social Media Manager, with a track record of growing brands across multiple platforms.
• Must be familiar with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and especially Canva. Proficiency in photo/video editing and design tools like Photoshop is a plus.
• Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to craft compelling, on-brand messages across all social media channels.
• Experience with content strategy and the ability to develop engaging social media content that resonates with our target audience.
• A highly creative, innovative and strategic thinker with the ability to deliver fresh ideas in a timely manner. Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Understanding of how to utilize hashtags and optimize content for maximum reach and engagement.
• Self-starter mentality with a passion for social media marketing and a desire to continuously improve and learn.
What you'll be doing:
• Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with the company's overall marketing goals and objectives. Collaborate with the Brand and Marketing Team to ensure social media activities align with broader marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Create and publish engaging content (images, gifs,
• Manage and grow the company's social media presence by building a strong community of followers, engaging with our audience, and increasing brand awareness.
• Monitor social media channels for trends, conversations, and feedback, and use this information to optimize content and campaigns.
• Utilize data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
• Stay up-to-date on social media trends, algorithm updates, and best practices to ensure that pushes the company to the top of the Luggage Storage and Package Pickup space.
• Execute Influencer campaigns and content creator
1. Put “I am your next SMM as a subject line” - failure to do so will automatically reject your application.
2. Attached or include links of your resume and portfolio (make sure links are viewable)
3. Add 3 character references with their names,
Please follow all the instructions given before sending your application. The first round of interviews will be done this week. Client will do the final interview once shortlisted.