Oct 17, 2023
Who are we?
We are a full-service architectural and interior design company based in Brooklyn, NY, specializing in high-end residential renovations. We are a budding company looking to build.
Who are you?
Are you an experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic Virtual Assistant with a can-do attitude? We seek an Executive Virtual Assistant with Social Media, Project Management and Graphic Design experience to join our fast-paced architectural practice. You should have at least three years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of work. As an Executive Virtual Assistant, you will bring your skills and contribute to our exciting and innovative company. We value passion, commitment, and a willingness to learn, inspire, and go the extra mile. If this sounds like you, read on!
Skills we are seeking:
- Graphic design skills with an eye for design using Canva.
- Proficiency in Canva, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Workspace,
- Technical savvy and familiarity with online platforms.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be very organized and consistent.
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to provide frequent status updates and meet deliverables on time.
- Service-oriented mindset with a dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Experience with time-tracking tools.
- Working hours: Flexible up to 8 hours/week with the potential to increase.
- Use of Time Doctor for work monitoring and hour logging.
Social Media Expert
- Graphic Designer Abilities
- Familiarity with Team Spaces / Shared Folders
- AI Video Tool
- Comfortable utilising and adjusting templates to suit the cause
- Familiarity with Bulk Create
- Understanding of Margins
- Understanding of Brand Consistency
- Canva Video
- Content Planner for Creating, Scheduling and Publish Content
- Brand Kit (Brand Fonts, Brand Palette)
- Familiarity with Team Workspace
- Setting Up Templates
- CRM Management
- Navigating Notion
Social Media Roles
- Blog formatting on Squarespace (Content will be provided, SEO, Categories & Tags separately)
- Squarespace font management
- Ability to fix minor tag errors
- Engaging with other accounts, appropriate likes to high-end interior design and lifestyle (per the feed)
Virtual Assistant Responsiblities
- Client On Boarding
- Research by Procedure
- Prepare meeting agendas, meeting minutes (from transcribed meetings via Otter).
- Data Entry
Project Management / Task Managment
- Client Follow-Up
Upload a link to your resume and/or examples of your work.
Contact Person: H C
Member since: May 19, 2023
Total Job Posts: 3