$1200 - $1800
Nov 29, 2023
My Biz Niche is a full-service digital agency specializing in custom website design, development, and online marketing.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Visual Designer with strong branding expertise who can create designs that effectively communicate a message, convey a brand identity, and engage an audience, while also meeting the specific needs and goals of the project and the client or company they work
> Create designs that are aesthetically pleasing and visually impactful, while also meeting the specific needs and goals of the project.
> Develop a strong understanding of the client or company's brand identity, and create designs that effectively communicate that identity to the target audience.
> Use a variety of design tools and techniques to create innovative and engaging designs, including typography, color theory, layout, and composition.
> Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to visually show interaction and design ideas.
> Create responsive/adaptive website designs that look great and convert well on all device screen sizes.
> Test and improve the design of websites to convert better and get more leads.
> Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
> Create and maintain a shared database of design assets.
> Mentor and lead Junior Designers
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 3 years experience as a Senior Visual Designer
- With strong branding experience
- Extensive experience designing websites, landing pages, ads, and other graphic design disciplines.
- Has experience building websites using Webflow and/or Wordpress
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and other related design software.
- Understanding of good UI and UX for Website and Landing pages.
- Strong fundamentals in graphic design (layout, typography, color, visual hierarchy, etc)
- Experience delivering quick-turnaround design/development projects in various CMS platforms such as Webflow, WordPress, Shopify, Contentful, etc.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Able to think out of box within a given deadline/able to keep it on-brand while being creative.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Up-to-date experience with international web design protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques and ideas
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Have strong attention to detail and quality
- High level customer focus with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using Hubstaff to keep track work hours
Our work schedule is from Tuesday to Saturday, 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM Philippine time. We use Hubstaff to time track work hours and monitor productivity output.
We have paid leaves, holiday pay, performance bonus, 13th month pay and team training and development.
If you think you are the one we’re looking for kindly send the following:
1. Latest Resume w/ photo
2. Design Portfolio
3. OnlineJobs.ph Profile Link
Subject: Sr. Visual Designer Candidate
Contact Person: Kathy Roncal
Member since: February 17, 2011
Total Job Posts: 34