45,000 to 75,000
May 26, 2023
We are seeking a Full Stack PHP Developer to join our development team. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to work on our existing solutions to add new features and functionality, fix bugs, and improve the flow and algorithms. Your experience and expertise with ExpressJS, NodeJS and React, will be critical to the success of our solutions.
- We are based in North America and require you to work based on EST time.
- Punctuality and consistency are required, and failure to comply will result in disciplinary action.
- We expect a very high level of quality in your work and conduct. Sloppy work and any insubordination will result in disciplinary action.
- We are an easy-going, relaxed team. As long as you perform your duties as required, you can expect to have a fun and relaxed experience working with our team.
(Minimum of 5 years experience with the following)
- MySQL database
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have Skills:
(Useful, but not required)
- POS Integration
To apply, please submit your resume/CV and a link to your portfolio.