$8+/ hour depending on experience
May 26, 2023
Headquartered in sunny Southwest Florida, Webspark Media is a digital advertising company that specializes in local business
We not only guarantee the best results for our clients. Our goal is to become a long-term growth partner that helps them build their dream business.
This mission also applies to our team. We are nearly 100% remote, and we encourage our employees to work from anywhere in the world!
Webspark is a multicultural agglutination of talented individuals working as a team, each from their corner of the world, each with their native language. We cultivate talented individuals into leaders. We believe leaders and hard workers come from the desire to grow. With a great leader comes a great team, and with a great team comes a greater and stronger company.
Our #1 Core Value: Be Responsible
Take Responsibility. For yourself, for your clients, for the wins, and especially for the failures. We own mistakes and use them as an opportunity to get better. The only two words you will never hear at this company are “fault” and “blame.”
If this mindset does not resonate with you, you might not be a good fit at Webspark Media.
If you are a lifelong learner, driven to constantly improve towards excellence instead of rest in adequacy, please read on!
This position’s focus is to assist in buying media on various platforms which generate leads and sales for Webspark Media as well as clients of Webspark Media. Our Assistant Media Buyer should build great internal rapport with fellow staff, working across teams to ensure good communication.
• Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics expertise: Skilled in setting up, managing, and analyzing data using these tools to optimize marketing strategies.
• Basic Excel skills: Capable of creating and updating simple spreadsheets for weekly campaign reports, ensuring organized and clear data for decision-making.
• Familiarity with Landing Page Tools: Knowledgeable about various landing page building tools such as Go High Level, ClickFunnels, and WordPress, capable of installing tracking codes, pixels, and ensuring proper data collection for campaign performance analysis.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and provide
• Text and image creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
• Analyze conversion rates, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime
value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
• Contributes to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase
revenue and methods to improve internal processes.
• Continuously identifying opportunities for improving workflows,
processes, and resource allocation and planning to increase customer
• Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment
requirements and workflow.
• Escalates issues as needed.
• Provides consistent feedback to facilitate continuous improvement in
the quality of service and campaign results.
? Mindset and drive - you hold yourself accountable to the highest performance standards and are resilient in the face of obstacles or failure.
? Team player - you thrive in either a big or small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate based on your strengths and weaknesses.
? Proactive - you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you.
? People person – you are someone who is friendly and enjoys meeting and talking to people.
? Excellent communicator – you listen more than you speak. You frequently ask questions to give people an opportunity to share their knowledge and express their opinions. You know how to balance speaking and listening effectively.
? Adaptability – demonstrates flexibility in the face of change
? Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
? Competitive pay
? Potential for performance bonuses
? Training library
? Access to world-class training and education
? Laid back, yet professional vibe
? Paid Time Off
*** In order to be considered please submit resume and work experience related to lead generation campaigns*****