Nov 20, 2023
At Revnue, we are bringing the future of contract lifecycle and asset management to the world. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for all organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
We are searching for a collaborative, customer-focused Channel Sales Manager to reach out to prospective partners/clients via phone, Linkedin,
To be successful as a Channel Sales Manager, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Channel Sales Manager will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner partners’/clients' interest in our products and
-Hybrid work set-up
-Exciting Contract & Asset Management SaaS poised for growth and international expansion
-Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
- Responsible for day-to-day relationship building, management and identifying new and prospective channel partners and direct customers for Australia / New Zealand Region
- Identifying and engaging with potential prospects via Linkedin, and
- Oversee each customer transaction end-to-end, including meetings, proof of concepts, support, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and/or clients’ expectations
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume
- Manage direct/channel issues by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct accounts
- Identify Go-to Market (GTM) &/or opportunities; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc.
- Collaborate with Internal Teams to provide the best solution for each customer requirements
- Proven track record generating leads, cold calling and work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Lead Generator or similar role in sales.
- 2-3 years of experience working for a SaaS company or related industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Workspace applications
- Experience in using any CRM tool
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent phone and
- A professional and courteous disposition
- Persuasive and results-oriented
- Must be willing to work APAC hours
Revnue is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Revnue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Contact Person: Carla
Member since: January 19, 2021
Total Job Posts: 42