Apr 24, 2023
• Supports attorneys by assembling and organizing information for legal documents; researching law; assembling case materials; writing reports and memoranda.
• Performing legal and factual research; performing records research
• Identifying relevant judicial decisions, statutes, legal articles, codes, and other pertinent material; reviewing and monitoring new and updated regulations
• Organizing and analyzing information; cross-checking and validating information
• Preparing written reports and drafting legal documents including briefs, appeals, wills, contracts, legal agreements, correspondence and complaints
• Helping prepare legal arguments, applications, declarations, and motions.
• Check legal forms and documents for accuracy.
• Maintaining reference files; organizing and tracking case files
• Maintaining law library
• Coordinating law office activities such as subpoena deliveries
• Locating and communicating with witnesses; interacting with clients
• Assisting the lawyer in the courtroom, opportunities to sit second chair with the attorney and take notes, following up with clients after
• Performing other duties as assigned
Contact Person: Erick R. Tyrone
Member since: April 20, 2023
Total Job Posts: 1