May 29, 2023
Immediate Hire: SEO Specialist
Immigrowth is a leading business plan provider in North America that sets investors up for success by providing business plans focusing on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting.
We are looking for an exceptional SEO Specialist to work with us. You will be responsible for improving our website's visibility, ranking in search engines, and generating new business opportunities through various digital channels. You need to be an analytical thinker with excellent English communication skills who isn't afraid of a challenge.
Work on Monday to Friday on a flexible schedule (8 hours within a day, whenever you want) and enjoy weekends off!
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to improve website visibility and ranking in search engines
- Perform keyword research and develop content strategies to drive organic search traffic
- Analyze website traffic and user behavior to identify areas for improvement
- Optimize website content and structure to improve search engine ranking
- Monitor website performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly
- Create and manage B2B
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients through LinkedIn and other digital channels
- Collaborate with account managers to ensure that existing clients receive the appropriate level of follow-up and support
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement changes to drive efficiency
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your proposal, as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Excellent written English language skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in an SEO role
- Proven track record of driving organic search traffic and generating leads through B2B
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and website analytics tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Proficiency in Webflow, CRM, sales analytics tools, and CMS
Why work at Immigrowth?
We have a competitive Compensation & Benefits Package!
- Extensive training program
- Flexible working environment where you can work at any time of your choosing (8 hours/day Mon to Fri)
- 13th-month pay
- Monthly performance-based incentives
- Leave credits
- Timely performance/salary reviews
- Food treats & other company-initiated incentives
- A very dynamic and driven environment
- Personalized development program tailored to your strengths and aspirations
How To Apply:
To apply for this incredible opportunity, please do the following (and ONLY the following):
Go to our website and fill out the form:
Our Recruitment team will get in contact with you soon!
PS: If the job is still available on this job portal, it means it hasn’t been filled yet.
PPS: Please note that this is a full-time opportunity. We are not looking for part-time engagements.