Sep 18, 2023
Immediate Hire: Webflow Specialist (Project-based)
Immigrowth is a leading business plan provider in North America, focusing on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting to set investors up for success. We are currently seeking an experienced Webflow Specialist to work with us on a project-based basis.
As our Webflow Specialist, you will collaborate with our team, to develop and optimize our website, ensuring a visually appealing and functional user experience. This role demands a critical thinker with excellent English communication skills who is not afraid of a challenge.
- Develop and optimize our website using Webflow
- Collaborate with our team to implement visually appealing and functional designs
- Ensure responsive and accessible design across various devices and platforms
- Implement custom animations and interactions to enhance user experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to website performance and functionality
- Optimize the website for future SEO success
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Webflow features, best practices, and industry trends
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your proposal as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Proven experience in Webflow website development and design
- Familiarity with responsive design principles and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work on a project-based basis and meet deadlines
Why work with Immigrowth?
- Collaborate with a dynamic and driven team
- Opportunity to showcase your Webflow expertise on a high-impact project
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your schedule
- If the project is a success, this can lead to long-term recurring engagements
How To Apply:
To apply for this incredible opportunity, please do the following (and ONLY the following):
- Go to our website and fill out the form:
- You’ll need to include the word ‘purple’ in the “anything else you’d like me to know” question of your proposal. This is to see you read and understand this brief.
Our Recruitment team will get in contact with you soon!
PS: If the job is still available on this job portal, it means it hasn’t been filled yet.
PPS: Please note that this is a project-based opportunity