Sep 26, 2023
And Studio is a fast-growing web development and marketing agency, serving businesses with annual revenues of $200,000 to $1 million. Our focus is on delivering high-quality websites and marketing solutions for our clients. We're also working on an exciting new project, Living.Live, which aims to provide AI-assisted tools for church leaders and pastors to help them disciple more effectively and efficiently.
We are currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Programmer to join our team and work on both And Studio projects and Living.Live. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of an innovative company and make a difference in the lives of church leaders and their communities.
- Work closely with the CEO and other tea
- Collaborate on the development of Living.Live's AI chatbot and other tools
- Contribute to the design and implementation of scalable and user-friendly web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other tea
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and apply them to our projects
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Programmer, with a strong portfolio showcasing completed projects
- Knowledge of AI, chatbot development, and API integration
- Strong understanding of UX design principles and a user-focused approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with diverse tea
We are founded on Christian principles. Our top values are:
- Start Small, Dream Big
- Living LIVE (be who you are with integrity no matter where you are)
- Prioritize People Over Projects (we value people more than what others can do)
- Make it Count (spend time on what is important)
- Find a Way, TEA (Test Every Assumption), FIO (Figure It Out)
- Unity, Speed, Ownership, Passion, Grace/Flexibility, Generosity
Location: Remote (preference for candidates based in the Philippines)
Compensation: Php 60,
1. Change the subject to “I Want to Work for You [Insert Eric’s full name here] - Full Stack Programmer - [Insert your full name here]"
2. At the top of your message, write 2-3 sentences on why you would like this position and why you are a good fit. Do not write more than that, or else your application will be deleted.
3. Under that put the following, and include the 2-3 of your best examples of a webpage you have created.
Make sure to follow all the steps above. This is a great job opportunity with the ability to get bonuses and raises, so I will only look at applicants that really want the job. If I d
Do not write more than what I have asked you above, if you write more than what is asked for above, I will ignore your job post.
We are excited to have you join our team and contribute to the growth and success of And Studio and Living.Live!
Contact Person: Eric Kidwell
Member since: April 8, 2022
Total Job Posts: 1