Apr 07, 2023
Pet-focused ecommerce company in the U.S. is looking for an operations associate with strong graphic design (photoshop) and customer support skills.
Location: Philippines (Remote)
Do you like dogs and cats? Do you like graphic design and looking at pretty pictures of pets all day? Then this is a great job for you. This role will require you to manage the sales and customer support operations for an ecommerce company in the U.S. 80% of the work will be customer support, and the remaining 20% will be graphic design.
This is a fulltime position and will require you to work on U.S. time schedule so you can interact with customers.
Contact Person: John Fohr
Member since: April 6, 2023
Total Job Posts: 4