Php 60,000-66,000/mo, GBP 900-1000/mo
Mar 31, 2023
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career as a Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Developer? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Tesylate is a leading provider of Power BI dashboards for ambitious business owners who want to motivate their team and manage their numbers. We help our clients bridge the gap between their vision and their reality by showing them the key metrics that matter, the ones that drive action and results.
We are looking for a full-time, remote working Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Developer who can join our dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for maintaining our current catalog of 100 plus SSIS packages and developing new ones based on an agreed standard layout. You will also be using SSIS to pull data from API cloud sources into SQL server, so you need to have a good understanding of APIs and OAuth.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and deploying SSIS packages
- Proficiency in SQL Server database development and administration
- Knowledge of best practices and standards for SSIS package design and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the CozyRoc suite of SSIS components is useful but not essential
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Availability for at least 5 hours in the UK time zone
As a Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Developer at Tesylate, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A flexible and supportive work environment
- A chance to work on exciting and innovative projects with clients from various industries
- A opportunity to learn new skills and technologies
- A culture that values fun, creativity, and excellence
If you are interested in joining us, please send me a message and I will connect with you for an interview.