PHP200 PER HOUR
Apr 01, 2023
The Part-time Virtual Digital Marketing Associate is expected to work 8 hours per week at home and will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the digital marketing strategies and campaigns of the firm; all aspects of the firm’s digital marketing, including but not limited to, generating leads, conducting market research, asset and content planning and creation, and social media management; and, identifying, developing and implementing effective digital strategies and programs across markets and segments to support brand equity, revenue and profitability.
• Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy
• Come up with ideas and concepts and creation of marketing materials for promotional activities
• Manage the digital marketing calendar including the firm’s social media streams and online / digital footprint.
• Maintain the online presence/branding of the company
• Monitor, study, and analyze digital marketing performance
• Submit regular marketing reports.
• Oversee the digital marketing budget
• Ensure that all digital marketing-related materials are pre-approved prior to distribution.
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree holder in Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing or other business-related course.
• Student, fresh graduate, or retirees are welcome to apply
• Knowledge on digital marketing concepts
• Analytical, ability to interpret data and provide recommendations to business
• Experienced in handling online platforms for a corporate entity
• Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytic
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other similar software
• Knowledge of web publishing and web development
• Proficiency with SEO tools
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good Pattern Recognition, and can link data points and rationalize or explain such data.
• Good interpersonal skills: effective in dealing with people belonging to different levels in the organization and has the ability to work in a team environment.
• Is able to plan and organize well, multi-task, meet deadlines, and deliver on promises.
• Is able to see problems as opportunities and to manage well under pressure.
• Organized and systematic.
• Pleasing personality; good public relations and social skills.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Quick to absorb and retain information.
• Strong analytical skills and is resourceful.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong time management skills
• Highly developed attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment