$700 USD/ Monthly
May 03, 2023
**APPLICANTS MUST FLUENTLY SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE**
** APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT (Philippines Time zone) **
** APPLICANTS MUST BE PROFICIENT IN ZOOM PHONE OR CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEMS **
** APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LIVED, WORKED, or a member of the InterExchange work Program**
Answer the Questions to see if you are a good fit for this position.
1. Do you live or have you ever lived in the US?
2. Have you ever worked physically in the US?
3. Are you now or have you ever been a part of the InterExchange work program?
If you have answered YES to at least 1 of these questions, we welcome you to apply
nPowered Global INC is a multifaceted corporation made up of a diverse collective of business entities. Our niche for Global reach and business unification represents why we stand out among the rest. Maintaining business operations around the globe for 24 years, has provided significant growth and alliances that create resources and strengthen our economy, our local governments, cities, and neighborhoods. Our extensive history in international partnerships with other corporations help to build a solid foundation in today’s
This role will be responsible for monitoring the customer care and customer experience through real-time and scheduling best practices. The ideal candidate will be able to support a high-performing Customer Advocate team through understanding operational metrics and optimizing the customer experience. As an employee of nPowered Global INC, you will actively contribute to the development and delivery of our services, products, and customers. Our global relationships provide opportunity for to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success.
Personnel is this role will work directly with first line management and report directly to the Executive board. Personnel is this role will be the key factor in maintaining positive and effective work environment across departments as well do some assistance to the Executive board.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Proficient in the English language (Reading, Speaking & Writing)
• Cross-functional liaison between Customer Care, Marketing, Finance, Demand Planning/Supply Chain, Regulatory, Customer Experience and other departments as needed to create accurate call volume forecasting, and data models.
• Oversee and execute real-time workforce administration and application of capacity planning models within the system and department.
• Represent Customer Care by providing input when working cross functionally to develop staffing and forecasting requirements as they relate to a positive customer experience.
• Effectively communicate workforce trends, reporting analytics and customer feedback to the organization with appropriate suggestions/recommendations for changes
• Monitoring call volume and queue performance to achieve ASA/Service Level goals.
• Producing reports according to deadlines, including but not limited to attendance, intraday/end of day performance, and other ad hoc reports as assigned.
• Generating, analyzing, and optimizing schedules on a weekly basis to support the business initiatives such as training, coaching, tea
• Developing strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
Qualifications and Requirements
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Proficient in Hubstaff, Zoom Phone or other WFM applications preferred.
• Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
• Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, across and up the organization.
• Reliable deadline and task management skills.
• Ability to diagnose, solve problems, and present findings to leadership.
• Experience working with all levels of management.
• Ability to execute under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to self-motivate and work under minimal supervision.
To work from home, you must have:
• Dedicated, uninterrupted and quiet space to work
• High speed home internet (internet testing will be required during interview process to confirm minimum internet speed requirement is met)
• Smartphone: app used for verification
Competencies (In order of Importance)
• Attention to detail – job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing task
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
• Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
• Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Salary: $700 USD (Monthly) + $300 bonus potential
Performance based bonuses after 90-day probationary period
To APPLY : Complete the link below ( Copy and paste the link into your browser)