Mar 25, 2023
We are seeking a skilled SQL Developer and Report Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating custom reports in the CargoWise tool by using their proficiency in writing complex SQL queries and creating functions in SQL Server. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Excel to link the SQL functions/queries with the appropriate Excel template. The primary focus of this position is to design, develop, and deliver reports to support business decision-making.
• Develop and maintain complex SQL queries and functions in SQL Server.
• Create customized reports in the CargoWise tool by linking the SQL functions/queries with the appropriate Excel template.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather reporting requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation for reports and data sources.
• Troubleshoot data-related issues and provide solutions to improve data accuracy and reporting efficiency.
• Participate in tea
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in SQL development and report writing.
• Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries and creating functions in SQL Server.
• Good knowledge of Excel to link the SQL functions/queries with the appropriate Excel template.
• Experience working with CargoWise or similar supply chain management software is preferred.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
If you are a detail-oriented SQL Developer and Report Analyst with a passion for creating customized reports to support business decision-making, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.