Mar 23, 2023
work from home based position
We are in search of a hardworking, detail-oriented, and result-driven Full
Functions & Responsibilities:
• Undertake tasks as directed by the IT Team Lead.
• Develop and enhance existing and new systems.
• Ability to work independently (important) and deliver high quality output based on defined delivery schedules.
• Write clean, scalable code
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Provide support to in-house staff on any issues arising.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a .Net Developer (Web form, MVC, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core)
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 (or later)
• SQL Server 2019 (T-SQL, stored procedures, SSRS)
• Web Services - XML, Web API, SOAP / Rest, JSON
• TDD / Unit Testing
• SOLID Principles
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Windows but knowledge in Linux is a plus
• Experience in some UI framework is a plus (React, Angular, Vue.js, etc)
Fully equipped home office setup; high-speed laptop/desktop (preferably with 8GB RAM or higher), fibre internet. Back up mobile/cell 4G internet connection.
The perfect candidate will need to demonstrate these qualities and skills:
A self-starter attitude, fearlessly taking on responsibility with a high level of independence and collaboration.
Exceptional written and spoken English
Demonstrate sound judgment and take the initiative in solving problems
Ability to analyse information, think through complex issues, and make critical decisions based on limited information
Enjoys working in a team.
Available to work 40 hours per week
Full-time and long-term employment with 13 months' salary, paid fortnightly.