Depending on Experience
Jul 08, 2023
REQUIREMENTS!!! DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE!!
- must know dental practice management software (PMS) such as Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental, Softdent
- must have background experience in a medical/dental office setting
- must be able to make appointments from inactive patient list with 80% success
- must have excellent communication and English skills
Send message with resume and indicate which Dental PMS you have used/have experience in
SCHEDULER DAILY DUTIES
The scheduler provides a well-run scheduled flow of the dental office. They will oversee that patients are scheduled
appropriately, keeping the schedule productive, filling any openings and confirming patients are aware of their visit. A
scheduler will verify any employee that adds or edits the schedule, are trained and following schedule policy. May also
be required to assist with general front office duties.
- Review schedule and make adjustments after checking voi
- Prepare for morning huddle and participate with schedule information.
- Monitor schedule for hygienist and doctor by making and confirming appointments through Dentrix recall system.
- Manage the schedule optimally and efficiently so that each patient receives the highest quality of dental care.
- Confirm the next day appointments according to protocol and patient preferences.
- Check patient quick-fill list to fill in cancellation and no-show appointment times.
- Manage doctor charts for treatment plans, treatment conferences, letters and phone calls.
- Oversee patient relations, handle patient complaints and help explain office policy to patients.
- Confirm next day appointments according to protocol and patient preferences.
- Record chart entries from phone or in-person conversations when appropriate.
- Ensure all patients seen that day were scheduled for their next appointment.
- Accurately document and file patient information in compliance with HIPAA privacy and security regulations.
- Review and arrange patient charts, lab cases and referral doctor correspondence for next day appointments.
- Prepare and send out new patient and referral thank-you letters as directed by office manager.
- Prepare and send out continuing care notices as directed by office manager.
- Run reports and make calls
- Send letters to inactive patients.
- Review schedule daily, weekly, and monthly. Verify production block scheduling is being utilized.
Contact Person: Mary Tran
Member since: July 23, 2021
Total Job Posts: 13