Mar 29, 2023
Hello! My name is Immy. My team and I are looking to hire a talented video editor for our YouTube Automation Channel. We are looking for someone who has a lot of passion and experience editing videos creatively to take our channel to the next level.
Our videos will be based around the American TV show Shark Tank, as well as finance. If you are not familiar with this show, we kindly request that you do not apply. To confirm that you are familiar with the show, please reply with the word "SHARK" in your application.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
1. You have a strong portfolio of YouTube videos.
2. You must be to be able to do your own research to find clips (from social media, other videos, blogs, podcasts, photos, etc) to include in the video.
3. You must have extensive knowledge about YouTube copyright rules and fair use policies.
4. You are an expert with video editing softwares and have good knowledge about motion graphics
5. You have strong attention to detail and are able to deliver high-quality work.
6. You are willing to be a LONG TERM WORKER and a TEAM PLAYER, as you will be working alongside 2-3 other people on the platform Trello.
- Edit and produce high-quality videos
- Include transitions, cuts, music, graphics, and other elements to create compelling and engaging videos
- You have expertise on color grading, sound mixing, and visual effects.
- You are organized, communicate well, and have fast turnaround time.
- You can easily collaborate with other people via Asana/Trello and Slack.
- 5 edited videos per week
- $10 per video
- As the channel grows, we are willing to turn this into a full-time job.
PLEASE SEND YOUR BEST EXAMPLE OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS YOU HAVE EDITED BEFORE.
If we choose to continue with you, you will be given sample video project to edit before we fully accept you to the team.
We look forward to seeing your applications!