PHP 25,000 - PHP 60,000
Mar 19, 2023
Seattle Cell Market is a small online retailer, holding several private label brands in multiple accounts, trading mainly on Amazon, and distributed amongst 8 international marketplaces.
Our revenue is roughly 3.5 Million Dollars with the aim to double it within the next 2 years.
We’re a small team of professionals, and it is important for us to work with professional, smart people. We treat our employees like family, and it is important for us to go together a long way.
The Amazon Account Manager - Logistics Coordinator expert will efficiently facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one in charge of inter-department and outside vendor coordination as well as keeping the records updated, in order to make sure that all of our inventory moves in time, and is always under control.
The Amazon Account Manager - Logistics Coordinator will directly report to the COO to ensure that all necessary daily tasks are done in a timely and smooth manner. Work Shift is Mon-Fri 2pm to 11pm Philippine Time.
Job includes but not limited to:
Amazon Account Management
- As the Amazon Account Manager - Logistics, you will build a close relationship with our 3PL distribution warehouses, - -- -- ------- Customer Service and Trade Team. This position will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- File Disputes of Logistics related chargebacks to the end
- Review and updating of the company’s project management system / Logistics Tracker
- Review and updating of Amazon daily shipping report.
- Helps in creating custom reports & sending to our tea
- Helps in working with suppliers to ensure a timely arrival of inventory to our warehouses.
- Helps in working with custom brokers to ensure proper and cost effective classifications of our inventory.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Performing tasks / transactions through Amazon Seller Central and Seller Cloud platforms.
- Creating inbounds / shipping plan for both Private Label and Trade on Amazon Seller Central,
- Communicating with Freight Forwarders for RFQ
- Updating the Purchasing - PL / Trade tracker Software, Inventory and Inbound request, and Tracking FBA Inbound Board.
- Day-to-day communications with 3PL regarding receiving PO and inbounds to the marketplaces
- Ad hoc tasks
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and Seller Cloud platforms.
- Experience with Amazon Reporting & Shipment creation.
- Fluent English - both spoken and written
- Strong analytic thinking, quantitative abilities and logic
- Experience at logistics / supply chain management of at least 1 year.
- Background in an industry that deals with physical inventory.
- Excel Mastery – controlling advanced tools and macros.
- Understand exchange rates, multiple currencies and different cost structures.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Keen attention to detail and keen in updating company files and software
Good to have:
- Relevant BA Degree.
- Spoken or written Chinese
- Experience working with American / Canadian / Australian companies.
- Good experience with Inventory systems, and ERPs.
- Decent technical abilities.
Management Desired Qualities:
More important than abilities – those are the personal qualities that we are looking for:
1. Initiative & Performance – Takes charge and gets his work done.
2. Self Starter & able to perform in a fast paced environment: Can learn alone, effectively, and accurately, given information from the internet or other places.
3. Open, honest and direct about his needs, knowledge, abilities, availability and interests.
4. Loyal and caring for his workspace and tea
5. Logical, Capable and adjusting to a changing environment.
6. Responsible. Wants to be taken seriously and contribute significantly to his
1. Competitive salary.
2. Year End Bonus every completed year of continuous service
3. HMO benefit upon eligibility
4. Sick Leave and Personal Leave upon eligibility
5. Annual Salary Increase
Working remote - How does it work?
We are working with Hubstaff in order to calculate hours. We give an offer for a job of 8 hours a day, 173 hours a month. Time is NET (when you’re taking breaks, you’re signing off the system). We suggest you take at least an hour break during your work day. We don’t micromanage your breaks though – do whatever you want.
You should be OK with working with Hubstaff – we’re using it across the board for every contractor who is not a C Level.
Executive. We don’t have any flexibility at this matter unfortunately.