Mar 31, 2023
AOS MEDIA is a top-tier advertising agency with great opportunities to grow and we are looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Growth Marketer to join our team. As our Social Media Content Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our IG shoutout content strategy in order to increase the brand awareness and improve the marketing efforts of our clients Instagram accounts and converting it to sales/traffic.
A content creator who can decipher content that appeals to the masses and create traction in terms of traffic to our US-based clients. Must be an avid consumer of America’s trends, the ins-and-outs of the industry, the people to watch and the current talk of the town. Has high-caliber understanding of contents that are driven by IG trend-setters and influencers, and create new content for AOS clients. Should be capable of conducting content research and have a high understanding of the Instagram algorithm, in order to create solid IG shoutouts for the brands that we are working closely with.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive IG shoutouts content strategy that aligns with the client’s overall marketing goals AND CLIENTS SALES/GROWTH GOALS.
• Collate new contents out of trends across industries and the societal fabs to come-up with compelling copy that will gain traction and traffic and boost brand awareness of the clients
Conduct comprehensive content research to solidify content planning and understanding of the IG algorithm
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and influencers and providing regular updates on the progress and results of their (clients) IG shoutouts campaigns.
• Communicating with clients to understand their goals, target audience, and industry trends, and developing a IG shoutouts strategy that aligns with those goals.
• Develop and execute social media campaigns that drive sales/growth and increase revenue for the clients.
• Providing regular analytics reports to clients, including metrics such as traffic, reach, COO of traffic
• Collaborating with other teams or agencies to execute integrated marketing campaigns that include social media components.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest social media trends and best practices, and sharing that knowledge with clients to help them stay ahead of the curve.
• Monitor social media trends and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
• Leverage analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize performance.
• Manage multiple client social media accounts and develop content calendars.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Develop and manage social media advertising campaigns -organic growth campaigns.
• Understand and adapt to the fast-paced state of the current social media trends, and improve the engagement and drive(revenue growth) of the posts and accounts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The initial step of our recruitment process is for you to do a task to gauge your understanding to the role. Please see the attached file for your guidance on how to do Tasks 1, 2 and 3.
For Tasks 1 and 2, it should be done through a Loom Video of around 2 minutes of detailed and comprehensive discussion and; Task 3 is a captioning test.
***See this link for the complete guidelines:
***Send all the links of the task or the document to my
THIS IS A LONG TERM, FULL TIME AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ROLE.
Recruiter Ms. Tonie, AOS STAR