Nov 15, 2023
At Purdy & Figg we are looking for a highly ambitious, energetic, intelligent and qualified English speaking person to join our growing design team.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible developing the user experience of the Purdy & Figg website and landing pages. You will be required to be an agile individual who can work with numerous different teams and work within a number of disciplines to reach business goals and
- Using market research and data analysis skills - Using softwares such as google analytics and HotJar to track user behaviour.
- Presenting research and findings to the design team to create new features. If necessary, providing wireframes to articulate ideas.
- Working with our in-house design team to develop a brief and ensure that designs are executed with high-quality and in line with brand guidelines.
- Working with our developer team to ensure that projects brief are detailed and well explained, delivered on time.
- Ensure project outputs are QA checked and match the brief.
? Project management
Requests are completed on time
Ensure QA is detailed and rigorous
? Website performance
Revenue per Session
? Sprint Performance
Request Completed on time
Contact Person: Max Mackay
Member since: August 19, 2020
Total Job Posts: 8