Jun 23, 2023
If you are a talented Website Developer with a passion for professional website design and a desire to work on some of the newest customer service bots and real estate AI in the industry then we have a great opportunity.
We are Mountain Crest Properties LLC, an up and coming real estate agency focused on probate and foreclosure homes in the Washington State area. You will have hands on experience with the direction and maintenance of the core website, chatbots utilized, and future AI that will help expand existing knowledge while maintaining a hands on approach working directly with the head of the business.
For the role you will need to:
- Have a great portfolio of website design, development and knowledge of SEO/SEM implementation
- Have a proven track record designing websites for businesses that use digital marketing
- Be able to give feedback and direct future development based on ever evolving industry standards with a focus on qualified lead generation
- Work with our team in the briefing process to ensure quality work
- Be capable of meeting deadlines and voicing concerns regarding deadlines to ensure transparency for projects
- Be a confident communicator
- Have the occasional Zoom call for progress updates and website showcasing
- Have a great eye for design and a high attention to detail
Salary is negotiable and will increase based on performance.
The estimated time for the initial completion of the first website is 40 hours however this will change based on the needs for website development and management.
If you believe that you are a good fir for the Mountain Crest Properties team, contact us and we will schedule time for a Zoom interview. Additional questions can be answered beforehand or during the interview.