$8-$12 per hour+quarterly bonuses
Apr 27, 2023
Are you an organization ninja with a knack for supporting busy executives?
If you answered yes, then we want you to join Wrenne Financial as an Executive Assistant!
We're a company that empowers physicians to live their best life, and we need someone who can keep up with our fast-paced team.
We offer competitive pay, holidays off, and regular raises based on performance. Plus, our prepaid HMO/insurance and flexible sick leave will keep you healthy and happy! And with regular raises based on performance, you'll feel like a rockstar! But it's not just about the perks. We're also committed to creating a positive and empowering work culture.
Ready to Join the Financial Revolution? Get in on the Action! Apply now to be an Executive Assistant at Wrenne Financial!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Watch this:
2. Send us a quick screen-share explaining your experience and why you’re a good fit is a SURE WAY to get to land you an interview...we move fast here!!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT REACH OUT TO CLIENTS VIA
Please read the job post carefully. Any copy+paste applications will be thrown out.
SHOW us you read the application and want this job. We want someone excited to work with us just like we are excited to have you come onboard!
We take our hiring process very seriously as we consider our tea
AT FIRST, this position starts as a part-time 6-week trial period as we onboard and train you (paid!) then very quickly transitioning to a full-time role if:
1) You enjoy the position (your happiness matters!)
2) We are happy with the performance and execution.
A truly high performer who learns fast and strives for excellence is born in a person
BENEFITS OF ACCEPTING THIS JOB
- FLEX TIME
- FULL-TIME STABLE
- Holidays off (& your choice of special days off)
- Flexible Sick Leave
- Regular raises based on performance
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- Bonuses (13th month broken down quarterly)
- Prepaid HMO/insurance for the team (think of it as emergency Insurance)
- WORK with GOOD HUMAN
- Calendar Management
- Managing Team communication
- Task control not missing opportunities
- Prep for meetings
- Audit zaps automation
- Communication / Slack monitoring
- Travel arrangement
- Social media
- Guest outreach
- Blog post
- Prep for a call / an interview
- Research guest, resources to prep for the call
TOOLS WE USE REGULARLY:
PLEASE APPLY if you possess the following attributes:
- Asks questions
- Not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Not shy to ask for task deadlines or clarification if needed
- Ask for the next steps
- Can anticipate needs
- Overlapping values, Daniel’s and company’s
- If you've read this far, please add the word tomato to your headline response or we will not accept your application
- Not defensive: Can take constructive criticism
- High integrity: Not making excuses
- Positive attitude: A can-do attitude and a willingness to tackle new challenges.
REMINDER: VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT REACH OUT TO CLIENTS VIA
HEAR IT FROM OUR HIRES!!
If you're looking for a company that cares for you, then you look for Gina and her team. I've been working since I was 18 years old, and I have never found a CEO who truly cares for his/her workers. But today, I'm currently working for a CEO who not only cares for me but cares for my family as well. I have found my dream job! All thanks to Gina and Marj! I can't thank them enough. " Jet M.,EA, Khronos
You would know that is a good company the recruitment or the hiring process is not messy. I was really impressed because it's really organized. I now worked with an amazing team, very helpful, very approachable. Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity." Kate G., PM, Khronos
JUMP TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE!!
Sending us a quick screen-share explaining your experience and why you’re a good fit is a SURE WAY to get to land you an interview...we move fast here!!
See you very soon!
Make the BEST career move now! Hit APPLY!
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED