$4 - $8/hour plus KPI bonus
May 26, 2023
Virtual Front Desk Specialist - MEDICAL Experience a PLUS!
FULL TIME- NO FREELANCERS
About Webspark Media, LLC
Headquartered in sunny Southwest Florida, Webspark Media is a digital advertising company that specializes in local business
We not only guarantee the best results for our clients. Our goal is to become a long-term growth partner that helps them build their dream business.
This mission also applies to our team. We are nearly 100% remote, and we encourage our employees to work from anywhere in the world!
Webspark is a multicultural agglutination of talented individuals working as a team, each from their corner of the world, each with their native language. We cultivate talented individuals into leaders. We believe leaders and hard workers come from the desire to grow. With a great leader comes a great team, and with a great team comes a greater and stronger company.
Our #1 Core Value: Be Responsible
Take Responsibility. For yourself, for your clients, for the wins, and especially for the failures. We own mistakes and use them as an opportunity to get better. The only two words you will never hear at this company are “fault” and “blame.”
If this mindset does not resonate with you, please do not bother applying.
Virtual Front Desk AGent will be responsible for the nurture of outbound/inbound sales lead campaigns for Webspark Media services (Google My Business, Google Ads/Bing Yahoo Ads,
• Perform follow up on
• Make sure
• Carry out update and maintenance of information relating to business development activities and marketing in the CRM
• Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for client
• Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to book appointments with prospective customers for our client
• Initiate lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely call log reporting to management
• Solve complex technical integration solutions and issues
• Achieve sales lead gen and appointment quotas
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to learn lead generation and marketing automation software for use to set appointments
• Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
• Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
• Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
• Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
? Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
? Competitive pay
? Potential for performance bonuses
? Training library
? Access to world-class training and education
? Laid back, yet professional vibe
? Paid time off
We are looking for talented people in all countries with excellent English speaking and writing skills, who want:
Financial stability and payment in $USD
Commit to a long-term position.
Professional growth opportunities.
This position is full-time or part-time and virtual.
TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM YOU NEED:
C1 - C2 Advanced English Level
A fully functional desktop/laptop computer
Full and Part-time availability
High Internet speed
Internet and Power Backup
PAYMENT AND BENEFITS
Fixed hourly pay (Depending on experience and skills) plus KPI bonus based on performance.
Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
HOW TO START
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
Our team will review your application and get back to you shortly. We will NOT consider incomplete applications. We look forward to hearing from you!