Feb 23, 2023
This position will be fluid, evolving, and challenging. We are looking for someone who enjoys breaking routine and working in a dynamic work environment that will change on a regular basis.
As Executive Assistant to Owner you will be responsible for ensuring that he spends the vast majority of my time growing our real estate company and driving the business to hit targets and achieve their VISION. Owner will be constantly improving and expanding systems and processes and your job is to ensure the implementation of these systems and processes once they have been created. You are the first line of defense against tactical tasks, projects,
- Support Owner in executing his vision and growing businesses.
- Gather data and populate CEO Metrics
- Use of Google Sheets, Docs, Microsoft excel skills are necessary
- Managing Owner calendar, productivity, travel arrangements, and logistics.
- Scribing out and building out new systems and new processes
- Helping Owner complete the items on their personal and business checklists
- Project handoffs: once created, facilitating the implementation and management of said projects.
- Keep Owner focused on the company's goals and not distracted by anything else.
- Take activities and solutions created by our fast-moving team and create processes out of them
- Create, review and update company policies and SOP’s
- Assist Owner had in building systems and processes and implementing these processes in company software
- Support and back up teaUpgrade to see actual infombers in leasing and transactions
- Problem solving issues without help from management.
- High-level communication skills
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team.
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of Owner and work as a sounding board.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Highly developed self-awareness and leadership skills
- Ability to assess company based on data
- You will work to decrease the noise of Owner and be his barrier