$400-$500(depends on experience)
Feb 07, 2023
We are an eCommerce company looking for talented Amazon Virtual Assistants. Your job includes but not limit to find items to purchase for Online Arbitrage, contact customer services and other daily jobs.
• Available 30-40 hours per week
• Must communicate in English well and work hard
• Experience with OA for Amazon FBA
• Able to perform OA both manually and with software
• Able to read and understand Keepa graphs
• Have previous experience with other software/extensions used for FBA
• Please have knowledge working with google drive, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow set parameters of ROI and BSR
• Have stable Internet
• Willing to use a time tracker to record your workday
• Keen to details is a must as items should always be matched from the supplier's site.
• Flexible schedule
• Bi-Weekly payment
• Bonus/Commission possibility
HOW TO APPLY:
-Please respond in the title with following pattern
I want to apply for this job ( your name + the answer to this questions - What's 11+1=)
Message us only with the following:
1. What is your previous OA experience? Dates / Length of employment
2. List all Amazon FBA Selling Tools, Extensions & Software you are familiar and experienced with
3. Which major US websites have you previously sourced from
4. A link to 3 sample deals with the supplier's link and ASIN. Product criteria are below:
-4 star ratings
-$5 and above profit
-Above 30 drops/month
-BSR 150k below
-Buybox is stable
If selected, you will be requested to work a pay-per-deal trial week. Just to ensure you are competent in this job.
A successful VA should provide 5-10 successful leads a day, or $5,000-$10,000 spent per week. After your trial week, we will let you know if you are qualified for a full-time position. We will be paying for the good deals while you are on a trial period.