Feb 07, 2023
Icarus Digital Marketing is seeking an experienced and dynamic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our fast-growing team. The CFO will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the company, including financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, reporting and invoicing. The CFO will also provide leadership and guidance to our finance, accounting, and IT teams.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. The candidate must possess strong financial acumen, as well as a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry. The CFO must also have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Oversee the financial operations of the company, including payroll, budgeting, invoicing, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the finance, accounting, and IT teams.
• Act as a strategic partner to the executive team in planning and executing long-term goals.
• Develop and maintain accounting processes and procedures that ensure accuracy and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external parties, such as banks, auditors, accountants and other vendors.
• Monitor industry trends and developments in order to identify new opportunities for growth.
• Prepare financial statements, reports, and presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong financial acumen and an in-depth understanding of the digital marketing industry.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Xero, QuickBooks, and other financial software.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!