Php50,000-Php70,000 a month
Feb 07, 2023
Authorify gives sales professionals and business owners a special edge and positions them as
experts in a sea of competition. The goal of Authorify is to establish our member as the trusted
authority in their local
our members to get more sales.
The Business Analyst role will be a key resource in the Technology team reporting directly to the
Product Manager, to drive clarity and productivity in the team and move our product forward.
1. Collaborate with Product Manager to understand business requirements for each
prioritized software feature.
2. Prepare monthly product usage metrics.
3. Prepare monthly tea
4. Collaborate with Product Manager to prepare business requirements documents for all
5. Produce high quality documentation for requirements, solution options, business cases,
and recommendations on proposed solutions.
6. Participate as a change agent to implement new strategic directions and technology
7. Test software features in sandbox and production environments.
8. Recommend and implement process improvements as needed.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as required.
1. Excellent English - both oral & written
2. Excellent project management skills
a. Time management, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, decision making
3. Have outstanding work ethics
4. High attention to detail
5. Experience with marketing software products is preferred
6. Experience as an analyst in any industry is preferred
7. Experience with development management tools is preferred
a. Scrum process, Jira, Confluence
8. Ability to learn new tools quickly
Here is how you apply!
* Pls do not send your application if you don't have qualifications mentioned above.
1. send resume & sample voice recording to
2.) put in the subject line: Business Analyst Applicant