$950 USD +/- depending on proof of experience
Mar 02, 2023
Product Specialist wanted for a growing CRM SaaS Company
We are seeking an experienced Product Specialist to join our growing team (work remote) and assist in the development and growth of a cutting-edge CRM SaaS product. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Requirements Gathering, Use Case Documentation and UI/UX Wireframe Design.
Support product strategy and roadmap development by gathering requirements, writing Use Case documents to support new product features
- Build wireframes of the UI/UX that guide the graphic designers
- Conduct primary and secondary market research and analysis to identify, clarify customer needs and even suggest features that improve or SaaS over the marketplace
- Present slide decks and video documentation to cross-functional teams (e.g. engineering, sales, marketing) to gain feature approvals
- and monitor product performance to continuously improve and drive growth
- Experience as a Product Specialist in for a software company
- Strong technical skills, including understanding database design, UI design, UX wireframe design, and creating Use Case documentation
- Demonstrable experience in the above mentioned areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work 4-10 per week in US Mountain Time
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for delivering high-quality SaaS products, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience.
Following the first screening, you will be asked to provide samples as proof of your work.