Mar 30, 2023
HYPR Service is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial
A CFO is in charge of the financial side of a business. They are responsible for building models, analyzing data, and preparing statements to reconcile income with expenses to keep track of the company’s earnings and projected cash flow. Must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
-Drive the company’s financial planning
-Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
-Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
-Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
-Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
-Manage vendor relationships
-Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
-Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
-Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
-Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
Requirements and skills
-Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
-In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
-Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
-Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
-Ability to strategize and solve problems
-Strong leadership and organizational skills
-Excellent communication and people skills
-An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
-CPA is a strong advantage
-BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
STRICTLY FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION
Apply now STRICTLY using this
(Format for reply)
Greetings HYPR Service Team!
My Name is (Your Name) and I am applying for the (Position) role. Thus, I answered all of the questions shown below in order for you to assess whether I am fit for the job or not. Hence, I fully commit that all information disclosed are all true and my intention to apply for this job is genuine.
1. Are you still employed? If yes, what's your current shift in PH Time?
2. Are you looking for a PART-TIME or a FULL-TIME job?
3. Are you a Certified Public Accountant in the Philippines?
4. Do you have experience leading a team of Accountants? If YES, can you tell us more about your tasks?
5. Kindly rate yourself from 1-10 ,10 would be the highest, in terms of your knowledge and experience in Forecasting?
6. Kindly rate yourself from 1-10 ,10 would be the highest, in terms of your knowledge and experience in Budgeting?
7. Kindly rate yourself from 1-10 ,10 would be the highest, in terms of your knowledge and experience in Cash Flow Analysis ?
8. Kindly rate yourself from 1-10 ,10 would be the highest, in terms of your knowledge and experience in Building Models?
9. Kindly rate yourself from 1-10 ,10 would be the highest, in terms of your knowledge and experience in Quickbooks?
Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.