$4-$6/hr depends on experience or $800/month + OT
Feb 07, 2023
Eveready Express is a well-established USA leader in trucking, courier, logistics, and distribution. Founded in 1984, we pride ourselves on Honesty, Integrity, and Mutual Respect.
Our growing team includes Ten virtual members currently, in addition to our staff onsite
We are currently recruiting one full-time Truck Dispatcher.
Truck Dispatcher Essential Functions:
* Overseeing, coordinating, and dispatching Eveready drivers to ensure timely pickup and delivery of all Straight Truck and Cargo Van shipments from vendors to consignee locations.
*Formulate dispatch plan as new loads are received, matching driver equipment, available time, and skills, to meet load requirements for on-time and quality pickup and delivery.
* Work as a team with other dispatch staff, customer service employees, and customers
* Promote driver safety and safe workplace performance
* Interfacing and updating the computer dispatch board
* Build knowledge of New Jersey- New York City area road geography and key shipping receiving locations, ie JFK Airport.
Truck Dispatcher Requirements and Qualifications
• 3+ years of work experience as a dispatcher; Dispatching Trucks/ drivers, proactive tracking locations and ETA, updating customers, and escalating potential problems.
- EXPERIENCE IN THE LOGISTICS OR TRUCKING INDUSTRY IS A MUST
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Great personality, upbeat attitude, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We work USA Eastern Time shifts Monday - Friday and some weekends
-The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required for main hardware and back-up
-Ram should be at least 8 gigs with 100 Gb Free disk space
-A second Monitor for multi-tasking
-A Headset with a noise-canceling feature
-At least 10 Mbps & up wired connection for the main ISP
-Strictly no USB Sticks allowed for backup ISP
1. EVEREADY offers an excellent wage, a great working environment, and colleagues that will help you anytime.
2. We offer an HMO with Dental Benefits for our Contractor + 1 Dependent on our Contractor's 4th month, provided that they have passed their 120-day trial period and are exceeding our expectations
3. 13th-month pay for qualified staff
TO APPLY through
1. Change the Subject Line to "I want to Dispatch for Eveready "
2. Include a brief audio recording telling us why you are a great fit for our Truck Dispatch position ( about 60 seconds)
3. Send us a screenshot of your internet speed result from
We will follow up via
Thank you for your interest!
Eveready Express is an Equal Opportunity Client and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Eveready Express reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.