Mar 14, 2023
We are one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the US and we are looking for a highly motivated VA who is experienced working for an insurance company (homeowners/auto, etc) as an underwriter assistant, and is confident in calling US clients, etc. We are looking to hire serious candidate who wants a full-time, long-term position with reliable internet and power connection. This is an entry level position. Although training will be provided, it helps if you have prior experience
Tasks may include
* Performing clerical or administrative duties as assigned such as but not limited to data processing, preparing and sending documents to clients via docusign, etc.
* pulling insurance policies, quoting
* Answering incoming phone lines and handle customer insurance inquiries and/or complaints and refer them to the appropriate individual/unit for resolution
* Making calls to carriers, providers, etc.
* Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal and written. Must be comfortable talking to US people
* Experienced in data processing, inbound/outbound calls. Prior experience from an insurance company is a BIG PLUS!
* Must be a self starter, knows how to take initiative.
* Keen attention to details
* Must be willing and able to work from 9am-5pm EST
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
* Typing skills of at least 65 WPM
* Must have at least i5-7 processor or its equivalent and noise cancelling headset
Benefits if get Hired:
• SSS, PhilHealth, Dental, Internet Reimbursements
• Fixed weekends off
• Annual increases or bonus payments
• Paid Time off
• Paid Holidays (Holiday in United States)
• 13th-month pay
• Maternity and Bereavement Leave
• Health Savings Plan
If you have prior insurance experience and are interested to apply, please reply with your resume and cover letter.