May 31, 2023
Spend more time with your family and get well paid!
Who we are
Big Post specialise in providing freight delivery services to online retailers. We have partnered with a variety of different transport carriers to provide a complete and competitive road transport network.
At Big Post we have developed our own state of the art technology platform ensuring effective transport and delivery of online purchased goods to the buyer.
Since 2011, our dynamic sales team has facilitated exceptional business growth. Combined with our reputation for high quality customer service and competitive transport rates, we are an obvious choice for retailers seeking an advantage with their distribution services.
Big Post are looking for a C# specialist who will be able to bring their experience and knowledge into the team but most importantly, their passion and exuberance for development to the product.
We place a high importance on personal development and team work. You will be joining a small team of I.T. professionals and contributing to the team's agile sprints and working together to reach the sprint goals.
The main technology stack at Big Post comprises of:
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- Angular 11+
Being a member of the Big Post team, you will:
- Be part of an agile, innovating and energetic team that prioritises pushing the boundaries and working with the latest technologies. We have daily stand-ups, fortnightly sprints and work within an agile environment.
- Develop your skill set with the latest frameworks including .Net Core, Kubernetes and Cloud infrastructure.
- Work alongside amazing developers who are also at the top of their field. We value your opinion and all voices and ideas are considered when building our product.
- We want you to be the best you can be. We have monthly one-on-ones and work with you to reach both your personal and professional career goals.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who:
- Enjoys problem solving and analysis.
- Can think for themselves and keeps the business and customer in mind when building new features.
- Has excellent English skills and can clearly communicate and articulate their thoughts.
- Is comfortable with team collaboration with our Australian team over Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- Is looking for a long-term role with suitable hours, benefits and holidays.
- An absolute passion for working with the latest and greatest tech and a voice that wants to be heard.
- At least 3 years’ experience in using C#, in particular .Net Core.
- Experience working with a variety of REST APIs.
- Previous experience with GitHub and Continuous Integration.
- Excellent English language comprehension and communication Upgrade to see actual info order to be considered, you must:
- Be available from 7am to 3pm (DST End) / 6am to 2pm (DST Start), Monday to Friday, your local time.
- Commit to a 12-month Contract, with the possibility of an extension or a permanent position.
We're looking to hire for this role very quickly, so don't wait - if you feel you are the right person for this job complete your application including a cover letter and your resume.
On your cover letter, please address each of the key skills including why you would be perfect for the role and what you would bring to the team.
This is a full time, 12-month contract position available now. Working alongside our Lead Developer and I.T. Projects Team, you will be trained, supported, challenged and fostered within our business, enjoying every-day interactions with the team and working on a market leading product.
Please only apply if you match the above skills, experience, and personality traits.