Mar 05, 2023
Have you recently graduated from a technical college or an online software application programming course? Do you already know the basics or more about software application programming? Become a software developer intern. Fast-track your entry into the software development industry with ServingIntel’s Software Developer 90-day Internship Program.
How does the program work?
- During your software developer internship with ServingIntel, you will develop both technical and interpersonal skills critical for real-world success under the tutelage of experienced team leaders & software developers and work on real projects building software for one of our many partners/clients.
- This is not the time to study the fundamentals of software development, but rather to improve and expand on what you currently know.
- It is a self-paced learning process through video tutorials specifically selected for this program.
- You'll receive mentorship, coaching, and ongoing support throughout your ServingIntel career.
- While attending the ServingIntel software developer internship program, you will be expected to work a full-time, 40-hour per work week, 8 hours a day.
- Your daily work schedule will be negotiated and agreed upon collectively.
- You will be expected to attend weekly scru
- You will be evaluated on a monthly basis, and if you do not pass, you may be dismissed from the program.
Who can apply?
- You should be a graduate of a technical college or an online software application programming course.
- You must have a basic knowledge of Software Developer.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must possess computer proficiency, good English-speaking skills (any US or neutral accent) with a professional phone demeanor.
- You have self-driven attention to detail and a willingness to learn new systems.
- You actively seek opportunities to engage with others and to take on additional tasks and responsibilities, which include attending regularly scheduled online tea
Is there paid compensation during the program?
Yes. During your 90-day software developer internship program, you will be paid $70/per week US through
Yes. At the end of your 90-day software developer Internship program, you will be evaluated for work performance, work ethic, quality of work, and team relations & collaboration. learning the whole process of Software Development is the key.
Is there an increase in paid compensation if I’m successful at the end of the program?
Yes. If you succeed and are chosen to advance to a Level 1 –Software Developer, you will receive additional weekly paid compensation based on your evaluation and will start at the end of 90 days. You will be hired as a full-time employee.
Are there any additional benefits?
Yes. If you succeed and are chosen to advance to a Level 1 –Software Developer, you will receive additional benefits including paid time off, HMO reimbursement, participation in a synthetic Equity Plan after year one, and a performance-based all-company quarterly bonus.
What are the requirements that I must possess to begin the program?
- A home office or working space with minimal background disturbance.
- A high-speed, reliable, and stable internet connection (such as DSL).
- Your own Laptop or desktop computer equipped with Microsoft Office and/or OpenOfficeoMicrosoft Teams (this can be provided upon hiring)oA High-quality, background noise minimized headset & microphone.
Technologies To Learn
The Internship Program's curriculum is highly aligned with the different technologies currently used by our development teams in developing our product offerings. The curriculum will adapt to our resource requirements and may change from time to time. Below you'll find the current technologies that the apprentices will learn during their apprenticeship period.
ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud-enabled, Internet-connected apps.
Angular is a platform and framework for building single-page client applications using HTML and TypeScript. Angular is written in
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that supports a wide variety of transaction processing, business intelligence, and analytics applications in corporate IT environments.
T-SQL (Transact-SQL) is a set of programming extensions from Sybase and Microsoft that add several features to the Structured Query Language (SQL), including transaction control, exception and error handling, row processing, and declared variables.
React can be used as a base in the development of single-page, mobile, or server-rendered applications with frameworks like