Jan 13, 2023
Taskmaverick is an Automated Business
apparent competitor in the
• It automates and streamlines workflow and business processes;
• It reminds, guides, and motivates staff before every performance;
• It gamifies work to increase work efficiencies;
• It promotes execution quality and staff accountability;
• It systematically detects business risks while also preventing legal liability,
especially from HR issues such as: Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Hour Wage
• It stores the knowledge acquired by a company over time, and it methodically
spreads it to every department, team, and staff member, based on a customized
• It automates coaching and training staff, automatically confirming their
understanding of every lesson;
• It provides detailed and actionable reports on every person, department, or team;
• It is simple to install, quick to integrate, and easy to use.
We are looking for Senior BackEnd Software Engineer to join our team for full time. You
will be part of a team of strong, result-oriented professionals developing new generation
tasks management, people management, learning platform.
Functions and duties:
• End-to-end design and development of new platform;
• Unit Testing;
• Build well-structured code adhering to industry standard coding practices;
• Work in a fast-paced continual learning environment, which requires the ability to
quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues.
• Communication with product owner, customer and other tea
Skills & Qualifications
• 5+ years of
• Strong knowledge of C#, .Net MVC, .Net Core,
• Strong understanding of OOP, DDD, SOLID, TDD and design patterns
• Good knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of Agile delivery lifecycle
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Maths or related field;
• Intermediate English level (written and verbal).
• Experience in multi-tenant SaaS business application development ERP, HR, CRM;
• Experience with integration platforms ESB will be a plus;
• Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools
(MSDevOps, Docker or similar, life-cycle management in either AWS or Azure
• Team player with positive and resilient mindset, stress tolerance.
Work Area Requirements:
• Ability to perform remotely, while on live camera with office team.
• Owns a quality desktop or laptop, with a good microphone and video camera.
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift Duration: 8-hour shifts.
Time Range: Between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Philippines time)
person’s experience and qualifications