400 - 600 depending on experience
Feb 21, 2023
We are an eCommerce company looking for talented Amazon Virtual Assistants to find items to purchase for Online Arbitrage. Through Online Arbitrage, your job is to find products from online stores that we can resell on Amazon US at a profitable cost while following a set of criteria.
• Experience with OA for Amazon FBA
• Able to perform OA both manually and with software
• Keep google spreadsheets with detailed data of products – price, rank, ROI
• Able to read and understand Keepa graphs
• Have previous experience with other software/extensions used for FBA
• Potential analysis of wholesale lists
• Be familiar with navigating multiple online US websites
• Attention to detail and ability to follow set parameters of ROI and BSR
• Have stable Internet
• Willing to use a time tracker to record your workday
• Keen to details is a must as items should always be matched from the supplier's site.
• Flexible schedule
• Weekly payment
• Bonus/Commission possibility
• possibility of being brought on a full time
HOW TO APPLY:
Message us only with the following:
1. What is your previous OA experience? Dates / Length of employment
2. List all Amazon FBA Selling Tools, Extensions & Software you are familiar and experienced with
3. Which major US websites have you previously sourced from
4. A link to a sample deal with the supplier's link and ASIN. Product criteria are below:
-4 star ratings
-$5 and above profit
-Above 30 drops/month
-BSR 150k below
-Buybox is stable
If selected, you will be requested to work a pay-per-deal trial week. Just to ensure you have read this kindly place Rockstar FBA VA in all caps on the subject when applying if not we will not entertain your application. Please make sure the requirements are met before applying.
A successful VA should provide 5-10 successful leads a day, or $5,000-$10,000 spent per week. After your trial week, we will let you know if you are qualified for a full-time position. We will be paying for the good deals while you are on a trial period.