PHP 45,000 - Php 75,000 per month
Jun 01, 2023
This is a remote position with a US based company.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
· Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
Focuses on google ads and must extensive knowledge in Google Adwords ; Bing and other serach
· Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
· Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics;
· Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
· Handle the creation and upkeep of product feeds;
· Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
· Handle the creation of ad copy that meets industry best practice and client goals;
· Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
· Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
· Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
· Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
· Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
· Work closely with the other tea
· Passion for Search and internet marketing.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
· Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
· Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
· Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
· 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
· Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
· Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google paid search, AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
· Experience working with all networks within the Google Adwords suite (Search, Display, Video and Shopping)
· Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
· Google paid search, AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
· BS/BA degree preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
• Digital Marketing Recruiters has been in the digital marketing space for over 25 years and is proud to offer our recruiting services to match highly skilled professionals with amazing digital marketing positions around the United States. Digital Marketing Recruiters aims to strike the perfect balance between finding the best candidate and developing a deep understanding of each client’s hiring needs.
• We help connect you with digital marketing agencies in America - more specifically, we help you find jobs with companies that specialize in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web Development & Amazon.'
Please send your PDF resume to