Mar 28, 2023
Immediate Hire: Business Plan Manager
Immigrowth is a leading business plan provider in North America that sets investors up for success by providing a business plan which focuses on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Plan Manager to manage a team of Business Plan Writers.
Through a thorough and extensive training program with your mentor, you will have the opportunity to grow and advance in a fast-paced environment by learning new business plan types and industries.
You need to be a team player with excellent English communication skills who doesn't shy away from a challenge.
Work on Monday to Friday on a flexible schedule (8 hours within a day, whenever you want) and enjoy weekends off!
- Manage a team of business plan consultants
- Manage multiple projects and timelines
- Property delegate tasks and provide feedback to the team
- Create, monitor, and document systems (which consist of people, equipment, procedures, and maintenance schedules)
- Support the development of business plans, business models, and financial models via careful research and analysis of documents
- Lead departmental meetings where you outline best practices and discover areas for growth
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your proposal as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Excellent written English language skills
- Bachelor's degree or a higher education level (economics, engineering, or accounting role preferred but not necessary)
- Experience in managing people
- Experience in problem-solving situations, and having the ability to find solutions with attention to detail
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once yet complete tasks w/ laser-like focus
- Strong attention to detail and superb time management skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
- Must enjoy working remotely with MINIMAL hand holding
Why work at Immigrowth?
We have a competitive Compensation & Benefits Package!
- Extensive training program
- Flexible working environment where you can work at any time of your choosing (8 hours/day Mon to Fri)
- 13th-month pay
- Healthcare benefits
- Monthly performance-based incentives
- Leave credits
- Timely performance/salary reviews
- Food treats & other company-initiated incentives
- A very dynamic and driven environment
- Personalized development program tailored to your strengths and aspirations
How To Apply:
To apply for this incredible opportunity, please do the following (and ONLY the following):
Go to our website and fill out the form:
Our Recruitment team will get in contact with you soon!
PS: If the job is still available on this job portal, it means it hasn’t been filled yet.
PPS: Please note that this is a full-time opportunity. We are not looking for part-time engagements.