Jan 26, 2023
Established in 2012, BlackboxMyCar is the largest distributor of dash cams and automotive products across North America. We partner with the best-in-class manufacturers to bring top quality dash cams at the best prices to consumers, combined with providing the most in-depth information available to ensure that our customers are always making informed purchasing decisions.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager to join our
- Manage and optimize our online store through the Shopify platform, including product listings, order processing, and customer service. You will be using a page building tool called Shogun Page Builder
- Publish engaging and informative content for our Shopify website and social media channels, including blog posts, newsletters, and social media posts with a focus on automotive technology and dash cams. There will be some content writing involved (minimal), but you will be needed in managing our writers and checking over their work, so mastery of the English language is a must-have
- Performing price changes on the Shopify platform in line with manufacturer requirements on a weekly basis
- Use Canva to design and create visually appealing marketing materials, such as graphics and infographics
- Use Asana to manage and track projects, including setting up tasks and deadlines and collaborating with tea
- Monitor and analyze website and social media metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in digital marketing and e-commerce
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and e-commerce, preferably in a similar role
- Nice to have: Past experience in the dealership space
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify platform and experience managing an online store
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Canva and Asana, or similar design and project management tools
- Experience with social media marketing and a strong understanding of social media algorithms and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this job description aligns with your skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team
If you're applying, please ensure that you provide the following:
- Do you have a portfolio? If so, provide your link
- Do you have any experience with Shopify? If so, please share links to the Shopify sites that you've worked with, especially product pages that you've built from scratch and if you've used a page builder.
- Do you have any experience with cars / automotive / dash cams?
- Do you have any copywriting skills? If so, provide some writing samples