Negotiable and can be discussed during an interview.
Jan 26, 2023
We are looking for an awesome, experienced, and motivated individual to join our growing team as a Full-Time Accountant.
As an accountant, you will organize, analyze, and verify our various financial transactions and reports to ensure accuracy and compliance. You will also perform quarterly audits, assist with payroll activities, and provide recommendations based on your analysis. This is a detail-oriented position that is vital to our operations.
Our ideal candidate must at least possess an Accounting (or similar) degree and be a qualified CPA. We operate following US Pacific Standard Time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- We need someone who has team lead experience and must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Having US experience is a plus!
- Must have extensive experience with Real Estate and job costing for a renovation project
- Must have Team Leading and Forecasting experience
- Knowledgeable with QuickBooks (Hands-on experience is a BIG plus!)
- Experienced in dealing with a company that has intercompany loans/accounting (Due to/Due From)
- Excellent knowledge of Business Finance, Client Invoice Management, Journal Entry, Reconciliation, and Bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Strong attention to details
- Good organization and communication skills
- Computer savvy, Ability to handle new software
- Ability to solve accounting problems
- Knowledgeable with Taxation
- Other Admin staff
- Willing to work immediately
- Willing to work remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Benefit: Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday (Night Shift)
Timings: 08 AM - 04 PM (PST) - people opt to work through lunch to leave early.
To Submit: CV/Resume and CPA certifications
Reports To: Client