Consistent with Experience
Mar 24, 2023
We’re a fast-growing SaaS company with unique offerings in the Accounting Industry. Here’s your opportunity to strategize, plan and work with our team to execute our Digital Marketing efforts. If this role interests & excites you, then the team is excited to meet you.
- 5+ years in digital/ tech marketing role(s); strong preference for background in B2B SaaS (Enterprise or Accounting Industry Experience a BIG +)
- Experience working directly with a sales team to ensure marketing message and mediums match customer buying habits
- Multi-channel demand generation and branding to accountants in the US
- A quantitative approach to marketing performance with an eye for creativity and detail
- Track record of establishing and executing against the defined strategy
- Proven ability to build, manage, and lead a marketing team
- Ability to develop processes, systems, and document procedures
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on several projects with remote tea
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working under own initiative to prioritize, plan and deliver results aligned to business objectives
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- An ability to align peers around a shared vision
- Exceptional Communication Skills – Fluent in Written & Conversational English
- Solid Track Record (with references) illustrating a background in planning and executing effective marketing strategies
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on efficiency, process & automation
- Project & People Management Skills with ability to effectively manage teams towards achievement of KPIs
- Advanced time management skills – able to accurately project, meet, or beat assigned & accepted deadlines
- Dedication to consistent learning and ongoing self-improvement
- Positive, “Can-do” Attitude with a willingness to solve and overcome challenges
- Experience directing the design of
- Ability to strategize and develop effective marketing content for blog posts, LinkedIn posts,
- Experience managing paid ads and effective genera outreach on LinkedIn.
- Deep understanding of tying together comprehensive marketing strategies with efficient software
- Familiarity & Proficiency with CRMs, Lead Tracking/conversion Software (e.g.,
Qualified candidates will provide a newly written paragraph describing their background and experience as pertains to the above-described role (i.e. Why are you a perfect fit for this position?) and will include the phrase "Well-qualified Digital Marketing Manager" at the top of your response in order to be considered. There will be a screening call and rounds of interviews for this role with employees at various company positions. Please provide the soonest day/time at which you can be available for an initial screening call.
We look forward to receiving responses from qualified candidates and wish you luck in your job search.