Feb 23, 2023
About the ad firm
If you are currently working as a project manager at a web design company or a marketing agency, then please continue reading. You must have agency experience to be considered for this position.
This is a remote position for The Ad Firm. Workdays are from 4am-12pm PST. We are a digital marketing agency that has been consistently growing our clients’ companies online since 2009. We have been awarded numerous times for both our output work and also our atmosphere for our team. We specialize in not only helping companies grow but also clearly tracking the success we bring to each of our clients.
Closely manage and follow up the development team and provide all required guidance and technical decision-making so that all projects are finished within the given time.
Skills you should have
Technical Skills: Require at least 3 years of experience
1. CMS Management, You should be familiar with as many CMS as possible and should have the basic knowledge of how CMSs are built and work.
2. HTML/JS/CSS PHP+MySQL / WordPress and similar CMS Development, You should have at least 3 years of experience in Theme and/or Plugin development.
3.. Experience in Website troubleshooting, Malware scan, and removal
4. Cpanel, PHPmyadmin, WHM, and hosting panels. Should know how to manage and connect to hosting support via call or Chat.
5. How to install tracking code. Familiar with JSON LD Schema Markups
6. Should have knowledge about “Technical SEO” Site Audits, Site Structures, Report analysis, and fixing the issues. Experience in Search Console, Google Analytics
7. Server Management
Management Skills: Require at least 3 years of experience
-Should have experience in managing at least 2-3 separate dev teams simultaneously
-3 years of management experience
-Ability to adapt to various technologies and research new concepts.
-Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done.
-Comfortable with agile technologies.
-Previous agency experience work a MUST
-Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
-Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
-Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects
to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business
-Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
-Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on a budget.
-Make sure all projects deadlines are met
Please write "dog cup" in your subject line so that I know you read the whole job description and understand.
The Ad Firm :)